Thread: 'Sent Mail' folder in Horde

View Newest Posts

PHyndman is offline Forum Member

Default 'Sent Mail' folder in Horde

Hi .... does anyone know how (or if it's possible) to view sent mail in Horde using the standard MailEnable and Horde on a Windows Semi-Dedicated?

I have a client who will only use the webmail and wants to see sent mail - I suspect that this isn't possible with the standard MailEnable ... do I need IMAP mailboxes?

Can someone confirm or let me know what settings I need to change if it is possible?

Thanks

eUK-Martin is offline Windows System Administrator

Hello,

To view Sent folder in Horde webmail you will need IMAP and IMAP is not supported with the ME Standard version. Here is the Plesk KB that will confirm that it is not support:

Plesk KB

Thanks Martin - thought that might be the case .... I guess this will depend on what price an upgrade to MailEnable is (waiting for support to get back to me!)

esnail is offline Premium Member

Is there a chance that facility will be made available as a free upgrade any time soon? I think a sent items folder is pretty fundamental for any email system (as I've mentioned before on here) and makes horde on windows unusable. I'm sending my clients over to google-apps for their email but would like to have the option of a native webmail system.

Rock is offline Technical Support (eUKhost.com)

Hi Keith,

This [the mail server upgrade] is being worked on & a perfect solution will be available shortly..

Rock _a.k.a._ Jack
    Windows Hosting || Windows Reseller Hosting
    Cloud Hosting 100% UPTIME! || Powerful Dedicated Servers
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

For complaints, grievances or suggestions kindly email our FeedBack Dept.
    Proper action will be taken accordingly & instantaneously!

Hi Rock - do you have any more details about this? I was thinking of upgrading the MailEnable but for one client the $280 price tag is a little steep ...

... if you have a change coming soon that will allow me to avoid this it would be much appreciated!

Rock is offline Technical Support (eUKhost.com)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PHyndman View Post
    Hi Rock - do you have any more details about this? I was thinking of upgrading the MailEnable but for one client the $280 price tag is a little steep ...

... if you have a change coming soon that will allow me to avoid this it would be much appreciated!
    Only the MailEnable Professional & Enterprise editions have the IMAP feature [which is required for the sent mail folders to be visible/available in the webmail interface] & other services inbuilt with the bootstrap-installer. We're on the move to upgrade all the mail servers to these latest versions/editions, but we're also making sure that there isn't any flaw or bugs with them.. as directly proceeding with the mail server upgrades blindfolded for the sake of these features would only cause us more problems.. If you are on a shared server, the upgrades may be scheduled in the end of June or mid July & everyone will be notified about this change/upgrade. If you are on a VPS Hosting or Dedicated server, you can try the 90 Days free evaluation period of any of these 2 softwares..

Rock _a.k.a._ Jack
    Windows Hosting || Windows Reseller Hosting
    Cloud Hosting 100% UPTIME! || Powerful Dedicated Servers
    Follow eUKhost on Twitter || Join eUKhost Community on Facebook

For complaints, grievances or suggestions kindly email our FeedBack Dept.
    Proper action will be taken accordingly & instantaneously!

esnail is offline Premium Member

I'll look forward to the upgrade

Will the semi-dedicated servers be included in the upgrade when it comes, or are you only going to be applying it to the main mail servers for the shared hosting?

eUK-Martin is offline Windows System Administrator

Helllo,

Upgrade will only happen on our Windows Shared servers.. It would not be possible for us to provide a free license to our VPS Hosting, Semi-dedicated or Dedicated server customers... especially at the cost we are selling them.

Thread Information